June 2, 2012

Two

I can't even believe that the day has come when I get to celebrate this blog's second birthday! So much has happened during this time and though sometimes it feels like it just flew by, other times I can hardly remember what life was like before it, and how I spent my free time. I am sure of one thing, that starting this blog was one of the best decisions I've made, one that I would never go back on, and I am looking forward to what the future has to bring. In anticipation of it, I thought that a good way to celebrate this day would be by sharing a few favorite posts from the blog's short history - a very difficult task, as it turns out!
Recharged - I wrote this after coming back from a month-long trip spent with extended family in New England, and reading through it always reminds me of the wonderful time I've had there. All this time later, it's still a highlight for me.


On The Bright Side - To this day, this post brings a big smile to my face every time I look at it and see the abundance of colours.


A Royal Fairy Tale - I didn't really follow closely the build-up to the royal wedding, but the day before the wedding I decided on a whim that I wanted to watch; in the end, I was so glad that I got up early to witness the momentous occasion.

Colourful Tips - I love painting my nails, and I had so much fun putting together this post with a few looks that I had tried.

Happy Days: Wonderful Weekends - It's no secret that I love summer, and I'd like to think that this particularly wonderful weekend could be a preview of ones to come over the next few months.

Finally, I have to say that on this second anniversary, my feelings from last year have not gone away. In fact, they have multiplied many times over and I can't wait to see what this space will become in another two years time, because if I've learned anything so far, it's that there's no way to predict it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday! Loved reading the post about the royal wedding. I was glued to the tv that day...

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...