April 5, 2013

The Garden Chronicles vol. III

Now that I've said my goodbyes to winter, it's time to focus my attention on the season ahead, wonderful spring. One of my favourite parts about this season is that our surroundings are once again injected with a healthy dose of colour and livelihood. And you best believe that, after such long and harsh winters, we make sure to have A LOT of colour around us. This year, in addition to vegetable plants, we'll be experimenting with starting flowers from seeds as well, but there's still some waiting to be done on that front. So, to hold me over until our house is surrounded with beautiful bright colours, I thought I'd take a look back at the flowers from last year; they were everywhere and, to this day, looking at photos of them makes me smile.

On the fence of our backyard


At our front door


In the frontyard


If this year our flowers will be even half as beautiful as this, we're bound to have a fantastic spring and summer.

I'd love to know, what are you most excited about this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...