July 3, 2013

Daisy Love


Our house is surrounded with pretty flowers - and thankfully, it has been ever since spring decided to come after that last long winter - and the ones we've been looking forward to the most are these daisies. This is the third year that we've had them, and only the second one in which they flower, and I'm already gathering so many precious summer memories around them; one of my favourite Instagrams that I have posted since joining is still this picture of our daisies from last summer.




So far, they have been in flower for only three days, but they are already taking over our front lawn - and the pathway next to it! - so we decided to bring a little bit of their beauty inside to enjoy morning, noon and night.


I could talk flowers for a long time, so I'd love to know, which are your favourite ones this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...