August 3, 2013

Evening Light

Last night when I got home from work, I went straight to the backyard for a little outdoors time - with my camera in hand. There were many things to be captured - my brother and my dad pruning the side branch of a maple tree, our growing garden, or Toby in action -  but the first thing that caught my attention was the sun's light peeking from behind the trees. So I pointed my camera directly towards it to see what happens.


I kind of like the result, which reminds me that I need to take this little gadget out more often and experiment, because I really do want to learn.

2 comments:

  1. The result is marvelous! These look so magical and full of wonder. It looks like little fairies are just waiting to fly out of there. That first picture especially has got me in love.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...