May 26, 2014

Downtown Blooms


Another one of my favourite things about spring are the flowers that pop out all over the place: on the ground, in the trees, and even in beautifully arranged pots. They're everywhere and, after the many grey days of winter, they make for the most wonderful burst of colour (aka happiness and energy!) that I could ask for.

I don't generally spend much time in the downtown area during this time of the year, but now that I'm there most days, over the last couple of weeks I got to pass by the most beautiful trees filled with pale pink blooms each morning. The first time I saw them was such a sweet surprise since I had no idea there were even any blooming trees around, and still now when there are only a few blooms left here and there between green branches, I'm just as happily surprised when I get a peek at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...