October 23, 2015

Show of Beauty

By now, we are well into the fall season. Thankfully, it's still the beautiful part of the season, in which the trees are filled with the most gorgeous shades of yellow, orange and red, the leaves that have already fallen are crunching under every step, and there is a tolerable crispness in the air. I know this part won't last much longer though. As I look out the window, I can already see more leaves on the ground than there are left in the trees; yesterday, although mild, was one of the windiest days in a long time, and the weather lady keeps reminding us to go out and enjoy all this beauty and colour, because it will only be here for another weekend or two at most. In other words, the grey part will take over soon. But I'm doing my best not to think of it and instead just enjoy what is.

The other week, I took out my camera and photographed all the colours in our neighbourhood and I love how the pictures came out (though I can't decide if I like them equally as much or more than the ones from last autumn). In another few weeks' time, they'll serve as a great reminder that fall is really not all bad.






2 comments:

  1. Oooh, how I LOVE all these gorgeous colours and photos! I've been snapping all of the changing leaves like crazy too! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veronika, thank you! I had to get a few snaps, they always go by in a heartbeat! (In fact, they're almost completely gone by now.)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...