April 19, 2016

The Things I Find


For the last couple of weeks, I have been at a bit of a loss for what to write in this space. It's ironic since, for the longest time, I had plenty of ideas and not enough time to create them, but now that I've made more space for blogging in my life, all those ideas seem to have dissipated into thin air.

The truth is, ever since I started this blog, I set a goal for myself to have the majority of the content be original. I left some room to share the works of others that inspire me, but they were always meant to be sparse. The wrinkle in this plan is that most of my time is currently spent behind a computer screen, reading, learning, planning and working on a business or other, but not as much creating, experiencing, or taking pictures of things and moments that I could share here.

Thinking of this, I realized that there is a big part of my life that I haven't been sharing, but I would like to. It's a part that not only takes up a considerable amount of time and space in my life, but one that I absolutely love, and that makes me the person I am. I simply wouldn't be me if I didn't spend as much time researching, reading, and learning about all the things I'm passionate about or that interest me at some point or another. It's how I understand and make sense of the world. So, I thought I'd start sharing more of the things - thoughts, ideas, articles, books, and so much more - that I come across through my never-ending need to learn.

It won't be my original content, but it will be my (respectful) take on that of others, which I suppose makes it original in its own way. Not only that, but it feels like every day I come across so many things that change my perspective, make me think and grow, and become a (hopefully) better version of myself, that I thought there could be great value in sharing them here too, for the chance that it will have a similar effect on somebody else.

With that in mind, I'll be back soon, sharing more of my own life and of the things that I find and learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...