February 2, 2017

New and Better

This week, after much procrastination, I finally started working on my health coaching website again. I originally launched it last March, as a very simple version with just 4 basic pages. It served me well for a while, but last fall I started developing my vision for what I wanted it to become, and realized that the simple site I had was no longer going to work, so I started researching, planning, and mapping out my vision, as well as creating content for it.

The first version of my health coaching website

Of course, since the actual website makeover is not something I know much about, I've been avoiding actually making the transition for some time now. Well, I finally got myself to start working on it this week and so far, I've really been enjoying the process. It's been very different from the first time around, when I was stressed for the most part - it was quite the learning curve working with Wordpress for the first time!

I found a new theme to use, the drag-and-drop kind that is much more user-friendly for someone like me who doesn't know much about web design, that I'm very happy with but that also means that I am basically starting from scratch again. Despite that, and thanks to everything I've learned in the past year and all the research I've done to prepare for this, I'm actually feeling more excited than stressed this time around. Besides working on the design, I'm also re-organizing the content that was already there, and adding more - there will be a blog too from now on, along with some other new sections I've cooked up.

A tiny sneak peek behind-the-scenes 
I'll be sharing more updates and news about the re-launch through my newsletter

My vision for this website is to not only be a place where someone who would like to work with me can find more information about me and the services I offer, but also a resource for all of us who want to change the way we approach our health, to make it a priority and the first step in the journey towards our big dreams, whatever they may be.

I'm so happy to finally be turning all those ideas in my head into something real, but even more so, I'm hopeful that what I'm creating will help people stay healthy and feel their best, so they can go after their big dreams fearlessly.

I'd love to know, what do you think about health coaching? Are you familiar with it? Is it something you'd be interested in trying?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...